Sun, Dec 11|
Arlington Museum of Art
Holiday Crystal Bowl Sound Bath
Join Arlington Yoga Center & Arlington Museum of Art for an afternoon of deep relaxation & restoration in preparation for the Holiday season
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2022, 11:00 AM
Arlington Museum of Art, 201 W Main St, Arlington, TX 76010, USA
About The Event
Join Arlington Yoga Center & Arlington Museum of Art for an afternoon of deep relaxation & restoration in preparation for the Holiday season ☃️
Lie back and let the sound of crystal bowls ease your body & mind into a state of comfort.
Our class will be held inside the main exhibit hall of the Arlington Museum of Art in Downtown Arlington.
Your ticket includes admission to the Museum for the current exhibit.
Once we are through, please stay and peruse all the galleries within the Museum!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Bring your own mat and any props you like to use to help relax (essential oils, pillows, blankets, eye cover, water, etc)
- Doors open at 10:45am - please do not arrive any earlier to allow time for the space to be set up.
- Pre-registration is required
- Parking is available along Main St as well as the parking garage adjacent to the Downtown Library
- The museum is located at 201 W Main St, Arlington, TX 76010
- Space is limited, so grab your spot before we sell out!
CURRENT EXHIBIT: https://arlingtonmuseum.org
In the case of class cancellation by host or participant, AYC will honor tickets by crediting any future event or class in the amount purchased.