Additional Class Info Below!
PLEASE NOTE: A must be signed before taking any classes at the Arlington Yoga Center. This should be considered as a binding contract regarding the Center’s responsibility (or lack thereof) if personal injury is to occur. If at all possible, please download and print this and have it filled out before coming to class, as classes are scheduled closely together. Thank you!
Here's the changes being made to accommodate safety and requirements made by the state:
1. All classes will require online pre-registration through our website to attend - NO DROP-INS -
Register here: https://www.arlingtonyogacenter.com/classes
2. For now, all classes are reduced to a maximum of 7 people in order to comply with 6ft distancing requirements - mat markers are on the floor to indicate where to set up
3. Please bring your own mat and props to class, we are not allowed to lend any mats / straps / blocks / blankets at this time
4. Please wear a mask when entering and exiting the studio - it's yogi's choice to wear it during practice or not
5. Please do not use the cubbies at the center - bring what you need and set it by your mat, leave everything else at home or in the car
6. Please maintain 6ft distancing while at the studio, as nice as it will be to see everyone, air hugs for now!
7. Doors will be locked during class
8. Please take your temperature at home before you come up, if you are above 99 degrees - please stay home. Instructors will be following the same protocol
9. If you have any credits for classes - email us at to receive further instructions on how to sign up for class
10. For now, no heavy breathing practices (bastrika, kapala-bhati, ujaiyi)
11. Instructors will be sanitizing the center after every class
12. Starting off, AYC will have a reduced schedule
13. Monthly Unlimited yogis will need to email us for a code to register online for classes
14. No contact check-in, we will not have a sign-in sheet - just let the instructor know your name, and they will find you on the class list