Sun, Nov 13|
Arlington Museum of Art
Asanas & Armor: Yoga at the AMA
Join us for an immersive experience combining the tranquility of an art museum with the contemplative practice of yoga.
Time & Location
Nov 13, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Arlington Museum of Art, 201 W Main St, Arlington, TX 76010, USA
About The Event
Our class will be held inside the main exhibit hall of the Arlington Museum of Art in Downtown Arlington.
Your ticket includes an hour long yoga class and admission to the Museum for the current exhibit: A Knight's Tale
Once we are through, please stay and peruse all the galleries within the Museum!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Bring your own mat and any props you like to use
- Doors open at 10:45am - please do not arrive any earlier to allow time for the space to be set up.
- Pre-registration is required
- Parking is available along Main St as well as the parking garage adjacent to the Downtown Library
- The museum is located at 201 W Main St, Arlington, TX 76010